When Oklahoma State University needed to make way for more game day parking, they called DT Specialized Services.
Originally built in 1939 as a men’s dormitory, Cordell Hall was converted into office and classroom space in the 1980s and is now being demolished. The building sat near Boone Pickens Stadium, which was built in 2006.
Once we finish demolition, the empty space will be paved and turned into additional parking for football games on the weekends and be used as staff and student parking during the weekdays.
The 130,000-square foot building was built in 1839 and named after Harry Cordell, a former Oklahoma Board of Agriculture member.